Dear Wonderful Friend interested in my book,
I’m so thankful you’ve shown interest in influencing others to read After the Snow Falls. I’m excited about the message of forgiveness and healing in this story. Author Kathi Macias writes this about the book: “Carey Jane Clark is a new voice in Christian fiction, and definitely one to watch. Her picturesque prose and compelling characters makes After the Snow Falls a riveting story, one that will remain with readers long after closing the final page.”
I’m convinced that word of mouth is what sells novels, so I’m excited about your book-related gossip and social media power!
Some creative ideas to help advance interest in After the Snow Falls:
- Buy the book in Kindle or Nook format. It’s only $4.99!
- Give the book as a Christmas gift! It would make a great Christmas present for someone with a new (or old) eReader. Your friend doesn’t have an eReader? No problem! You can read on your PC, Mac, iPad or Android. Just download the Kindle for PC or Nook for PC applications.
- Post a review on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Goodreads.com, Shelfari.com, or Librarything.com.
- Mention the book on Facebook or Twitter or “pin” it on Pinterest.
- Post your thoughts about the book on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter feed. Offer a giveaway to your online community.
- Share the video trailer on your Facebook page, Twitter feed, or Pinterest account. You can see the video trailer here.
- Lend the book. If you own a Nook, you’ll notice you can lend a copy of After the Snow Falls for a friend to read. The catch? Ask each person who reads the book to review it too. It’s a clever way to create community.
- Recommend the book to your local book club. I’m available to chat via Skype or speakerphone (or in person if it’s near me).
- Recommend the book to a person of influence (pastor, ministry leader, counselor, radio host).
Thank you for your willingness not only to read After the Snow Falls, but to also be instrumental in its ministry success.
With sincere thanks for you,
Carey Jane Clark