- Prepared for the writer’s conference.
- Planned the history portion of homeschool until December.
Okay, so here’s the fine print:
- We are moved out, but not in. Some of the things we moved we moved without sifting through. There’s still a lot of organization to be done once we start unpacking, although we did manage to reduce in the toy department quite a bit.
- I planned only until December. This was intentional. We hope to be back in China sometime during the next few months and I figured there was no point in planning far ahead, since (another) move will certainly disrupt the schedule.
- I have some additional work to do in planning out some of the other subjects, but history–for us–is the big deal. It requires the most planning and preparation in terms of the extra readings we’ll add to Story of the World.
- I also have “homework” coming out of the writer’s conference, as there was some interest in my manuscript (insert falling confetti and streamers here). I will be continuing revision and I have a proposal to write.